Monday, February 08, 2010

Anna's 4th Birthday

Anna Joy had a My Little Pony birthday party this year (she'd been planning and praying about it for almost a year - truely.) Hmm, I wonder where she get's that pre-disposition for planning ahead? ;) Anyways, it was a fun, pink, glitter and pony filled party which made it a success as far as the birthday girl was concerned. Mom on the other hand, can't believe that my baby is 4 already! Sniff! But we can't wait to see what God has planned for your life sweet girl - we love you so much! Now to start planning next year's shindig! ;) cake decorated by Grandma Jeanne
(with the balloons done by big sister Grace!)
another My Little Pony -
it's too bad that since she already has so many that she doesn't get excited about a new one anymore! ;)
I think that Aunty Kate has always wanted a pink princess umbrella...

No comments: