Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun with Grandma & Grandpa

My family was here and stayed with us for a few days over the SonShine festival. It was fun, but it was cold! That's right, C-O-L-D. In July. Notice our jeans, jackets and sweatshirts. That's what we get for living in Minnesota right?! I guess it'll give us a good story that we can repeat over and over again to our grandkids and anyone else who will listen to us when we get that old. ;)
Micah & Grandpa Guy
Grandma the Brave & Grace the Monkey

Deep thinkers? Deep conversation? Or maybe just thinking about that
DQ ice cream that's calling to them. Yeah, I think that's it.
"You want Chocolate or vanilla?"

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I've had that same DQ conversation many times...

Good to see another fellow blogger!!! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back :)
JR