Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Anna's new Bed

The day after Mother's Day we moved Anna from her crib into a toddler bed. She's been totally loving her new "big girl bed" and the added freedom that it allows her. We're still adjusting to the change. It's a bit strange for Mom and Dad since we've had the crib set up pretty much non-stop for the past 6 and a half years. But, if we've learned anything being parents it's that each new stage brings with it new joys and challenges along with a few tears.The little bookworm fell asleep under the covers of a good read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean. I feel that way too about my kids. I haven't completely rid myself of the crib yet. Caleb isn't even 2 yet. But other things have made me sad, yet happy. Putting away baby clothes is a hard one for me. I get so sentimental about it! Thanks for sharing your pics. I love seeing them.