Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fishing ... sort of

Saturday, a few days after Grace's surgery, we took the kids "fishing" in New London. Grace had been asking to go fishing all summer long and, since Summer was pretty much over, we figured we'd better go! She didn't catch anything, and she decided that she probably needs a boat "to go where the fishes are." But we had fun anyways! And it was nice to get out a bit since we'd been keeping things pretty low-key after the surgery ... Doctor's orders. The way her bandaging was done it kind of pushed her eyebrows down into her eyes a bit, like a scowl. She was cute the 1st night after the surgery, when she told me "this band-aid kinda makes me look a little bit angry, but I'm not really angry and I still love you even though I look angry." Gotta love it!
Micah had no interest in fishing. He just had fun running around and finding things.
Here's a rare shot of him actually sitting down.And, little miss Anna loved inspecting the nature that Micah and Grace brought to her.
OOH! A little flower! (actually what's left of a dandalion)
I wonder how it tastes?

No comments: