Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We had a Photo Shoot!

Tuesday, April, 25th. I decided to take some photos of the kids this morning in celebration of both Anna's 12 week birthday and, also on what would have been my Grandma's 84th birthday. I think they turned out pretty well. Unfortunately, 19 month-old boys don't like to sit still for the camara, so I wasn't able to get very many pictures of Micah. Oh well, maybe I should give it a try when he's sleeping! Sometimes I just look at these beautiful children that I've been blessed with and wonder what was God thinking giving them to me?
Then I remember, He put them in my care to help finish the work He's started in me. (I just hope I don't really screw them up in the process!) But, even if I do, I know that He's a redeeming God who can use imperfect people like me for His glory, and I'll just love and enjoy the little miracles He's given me.


Playful, Beautiful, Kissable feet.





No comments: